Family Networks: Yau Tsim Integrated Family Service Centre
Family Networks Integrated Family Service Centre has been established since June 2004. With the directions of “Child-centred, Family-focused, and Community-based”, our Centre aims at providing one-stop and a continuum of preventive, supportive, and remedial services, as well as promoting mutual support network in the community.
- To nurture family relationship and develop family function.
- To enhance personal growth and concern mental health of individuals.
- To identify and concern needy persons and facilitate them to connect to the community.
- Consultation Service
- Individual and Family Counselling
- Family Aide Service
- Groups (Developmental, Supportive and Therapeutic)
- Family Life Education
- Outreaching and Visit
- In-school Service
- Volunteer Training and Service
- Service for Special Clientele (e.g. New Arrival Families, Ethnic Minority Families, Single Parent Families etc.)
- Referral Service
- Parent-child, Marriage Enhancement and Family Recreational Activities
- Family Resources Corner
- Clinical Psychological Service
Residents in Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan, Yau Ma Tei (South of Kansu Street) and Mongkok (West of Ferry Street).
- Applicants for counselling service can contact our social workers on duty for enquiry and registration by phone or in person.
- Referrals from other organisations are welcome.
- We welcome the public introducing our services to people in need, or refer individuals for counselling service with their consent so that we can approach them directly.
- For groups and programme enrollments, applicants can come to our centre or mail us application forms with crossed cheques attached.
- Casework Service : Free of charge
- Programme Fee : Depending on individual programme (Person receiving social security or with financial difficulties can apply for fee reduction in programmes)
- Counselling service will be terminated when the agreed service plan is achieved or proper service referral is arranged. Service users can also approach the responsible social worker for service termination.
- If service users want to withdraw from groups or programmes, they can contact our staff for arrangement.
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
|Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Eastern Boundary
Starts at junction of Chatham Road South and KCR and moves along Hung Lok Road, Kin Wan Street and then to the seashore
- Southern Boundary
Starts at Kin Wan street, moving along the seashore of Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Promendade, Star Ferry Pier, HK China Ferry Terminal and reclamation area of West Kowloon
- Western Boundary
Along the seashore of reclamation area of West Kowloon including Hoi Po Road and Hoi Fai Road, and ends at the junction of Cherry Street and Hoi Fai Road, excluding the Olympic MTR station
- Northern Boundary
Starts at the junction of Ferry Street and Kansu Street, and moves along Kansau Street, Gascoigne Road and ends at junction of Chatham Road South and MTR